Pure Pave 5 Year Limited Warranty
(Installed by Dream Pave)
PurePave permeable pavement installation is hereby warranted by 2080341 Ontario Inc. (DBA Dream Pave) for a period of five years under the following terms:
PurePave permeable material once installed by Dream Pave personnel an Authorized PurePave Technologies contractor, will carry a warranty for materials five years from the date of installation. Pure Pave’s Warranty is limited to the structural integrity of the installed surface materials.
This Pure Pave warranty specifically EXCLUDES the following:
- Damage caused from the use of abrasive devices such as pressure washers,
- Damage caused by intentional or unintentional abuse,
- Normal and abnormal wear and tear, i.e. – damage from landscaping equipment, vehicle leaks/stains and excessive tire wear
- Damage caused by intentional or unintentional abuse from car/truck tire jacks,
- Shade and colour variations between installed areas and areas installed at different times,
- Colour variations from actual installed product, versus samples or literature,
- Imperfections such as exposed aggregate, loose granules and varying,
- surface textures (commonly found with poured in place aggregates),
- Sub-base movement or product porosity,
- Damage caused by sub-base buckling/heaving due to soil movement generated by (pre)-existing mature tree roots,
- Replacement product shipping charges,
- Installation labor cost of the Pure Pave product when installed by a Dream Pave, or any Authorized Contractors. Under such Pure Pave limitations, the installation warranty shall be the responsibility of the original installer. PurePave assumes no liability for installation costs of any kind, even if arising from/related to product defects. Authorized Contractors warranty their own installations for a period of three years from the installation date. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to confirm the warranty directly with Dream Pave or the the PurePave Authorized Contractor.
Imperfections in Pure Pave that do not affect the structural integrity of the engineered surface are not grounds for rejection or warranty claim. Pure Pave resin is “amber” in colour, which causes a slightly darker stone colour upon installation. As UV rays cure the binding agent used in Pure Pave, fading over time will occur, and is not grounds for rejection or warranty claim.
It is known that even with a Pure Pave certified installation process, small amounts of rock aggregate may become loose in the surface of the installed product. This condition is normal and is not grounds for rejection or warranty claim. The sloughing effect equates to new carpet phenomenon whereby small amounts of carpet ber are commonly dislodged during the initial period of use.
Pure Pave is manufactured using recycled natural, rock aggregate that will vary in size, shape, texture and colour. Colour or shade variations will be present in natural granite stone products, and is an acceptable characteristic of Pure Pave. Thus, Pure Pave makes no warranty, whether expressed or implied, as to identical colour matches. Colour variations naturally occur in stone formations, which result in stone colour variations.
Pure Pave’s warranty is limited to the cost of product replacement only and does not include any other costs, except as defined above. Pure Pave does not guarantee that the colour will be available in the future and will provide an alternate colour from its current product line at the time of an accepted warranty claim.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES BEYOND THIS EXPRESSED WARRANTY. PURE PAVE TECHNOLOGIES IS EXCLUDED FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR LOST PROFITS AND ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE THE ONLY REMEDIES AVAILABLE FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY EXTENDS ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL END USER AND IS NOT TRANSFERABLE WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED WRITTEN CONSENT OF PURE PAVE AND DREAM PAVE, OR ANY OTHER PURE PAVE AUTHORIZED CONTRACTORS.