PurePave Install Five Year – Limited Warranty
Installed PurePave permeable pavement surfaces are hereby warranted by the GTA Authorized Contractor, 2080341 Ontario Inc. (d.b.a. Dream Pave), under the following terms:
PurePave material when installed by Dream Pave, will carry a warranty for materials of five (5) years from the date of installation. PurePave’s warranty is limited to the mechanical and structural integrity of the installed materials.
The PurePave Warranty specifically, and unequivocally EXCLUDES the following:
- Damage caused by intentional or unintentional abuse,
- Damage or injury caused by improper use or abuse, which includes but is not limited to, damage from accidents, vandalism, impact, chemical damage, job-site conditions, architectural design, or structural movement.
- re-installed, re-located PurePave product that has been removed from original location of installation
- damage caused from the use of abrasive devices such as pressure washers, sand papers, etc.
- colour variations between installed areas and areas that are installed at different times,
- abnormal wear and tear, i.e. – damage from landscaping equipment, vehicle leaks/stains,
- colour variations from actual installed product, samples or literature
- minor imperfections such as exposed loose aggregates, and varied surface textures (may be found with poured in place exposed aggregate products)
- lessened permeable infiltration due to sub-base movement,
- replacement product shipping charges,
- mechanical hardwares including but not limited to; fasteners, bolts orscrews. This warranty does not cover the securing of any type of aforementioned mechanical fasteners directly into the PurePave material.
- products purchased from unauthorized PurePave installers.
- Installation labour cost of the PurePave product.
Under such PurePave limitations, the installation warranty shall be the responsibility of the Dream Pave. PurePave Technologies Inc. assumes no liability for installation nor installation costs of any kind, even if arising from/related to product defects.
Colour and granular imperfections in PurePave surfaces of which do not affect structural integrity of the installed surface are not considered grounds for rejection or warranty claim. The PurePave resin is amber in colour, thus stone colour may be slightly darker upon install. Over time, UV rays fade the binding agent; Again this is not grounds for rejection or warranty claim. As a result of usual methods of manufacturing, PurePave when installed properly is not designed to create an absolutely smooth surface, but an exposed aggregate look and feel. As a result, individual PurePave granite aggregates on the surface, may become loose as part of the installed product. This condition is typical and not grounds for rejection or warranty claim. The individual aggregates loosening is similar to new carpet whereby small amounts of carpet berber commonly loosens during the initial period of use.
Variances: PurePave surfaces are composed of natural granite formations then crush into pea-gravel sized aggregates. As a result, variance in colour, size, shape and particulate distribution is an inherent trait expected of the PurePave product. Granite colour variations are common in natural granite formations, and is deemed an acceptable characteristic of PurePave colours. PurePave is manufactured from natural granite aggregate materials that vary in size, shape, texture and colour.
Dream Pave makes no warranty, whether expressed or implied, in relation to identical or exact colour matches from samples to installed surface.
Dream Pave’s warranty is limited to the cost of replacement product, and labour to install only, and does not include any other costs, except as defined above. Dream Pave cannot guarantee that aggregate colour will be available in the future, and thus will provide an alternate colour from its current product line at the time of an accepted warranty claim.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES BEYOND THIS EXPRESSED WARRANTY. PUREPAVE ONTARIO IS EXCLUDED FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR LOST PROFITS AND ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE THE ONLY REMEDIES AVAILABLE FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY EXTENDS ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL END USER AND IS NOT TRANSFERABLE WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED WRITTEN CONSENT OF 2080341 Ontario INC. d.b.a Dream Pave.
To validate this warranty, notice must be given to the PurePave Authorized Contractor within 14 days of noticing a surface issue.
To obtain service under this warranty, please contact Dream Pave first.